Have a great day and be safe!
Magical Crawfish Queso
MAGICAL CRAWFISH QUESO
3 T. canola oil
1 white onion, finely diced
3-4 fresh jalapenos, seeded and minced
2 T. minced garlic
Cajun seasoning, to taste
1 lb. crawfish tails, chopped
16 ozs. Queso-Melt cheese dip, cubed
2 (8-oz.) cans diced green chilies
1 c. milk
2 T. Tabasco
1 T. sherry vinegar
Diced jalapeno, whole crawfish tails, garnish
- In saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add onion, minced jalapenos and cook until tender.
- Add garlic and Cajun seasoning, cook 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to low, add crawfish, cheese dip cubes, green chiles, milk, Tabasco and vinegar.
- Cook, stir occasionally, until cheese melts.
- Garnish and serve.