MAGICAL SKILLET S’MORES12 mini-cast iron skillets6 (1.55-oz.) individually wrapped milk chocolate bars (like Hershey’s), broken…
ZESTY TACO GRILLED SANDWICH
½ pkg. ground veggie crumbles (such as Boca-12 oz. bag)
1 T. olive oil
1 (11.4 oz.) pkg. taco seasoning
½ pkg. frozen riced cauliflower (such as Bird’s Eye-10 oz. bag), thawed
½ c. salsa
1 stick butter
8 slices country Italian bread or your favorite
16 slices pepper Jack cheese
- Heat crumbles in oil in saute pan.
- Add taco seasoning and cook according to pkg. directions.
- Add cauliflower and salsa and heat through.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread butter on one side of each bread slice.
- Place buttered sides down on a cutting board.
- Top each bread slice with 2 slices pepper Jack, divide taco filling among four bread slices, then top with remaining cheese layered bread slices, buttered sides up.
- Cook sandwiches on griddle or cast-iron skillet until golden and cheese begins to melt.
- Flip sandwiches, press with spatula and cook until golden and cheese melts.
- Flip again press and cook 1 minute more.
- Remove from griddle and let rest 1 minute and cut in half.