FOOTBALL KRISPIES Make your typical Rice Krispie Marshmallow treats with Cocoa Krispies. Shape into footballs…
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 can chocolate fudge frosting or
- 1 jar peanut butter
- 1 box mini vanilla wafers
- ¼” of pretzel stick or dried pistachio nuts (cut into slivers)
- Dried cranberries
- Chocolate Kisses (candy)
- Spread the bottom of the mini wafer with chocolate frosting or peanut butter.
- Attach the wafer to the chocolate kiss.
- Snap a ¼” section from a pretzel stick or cut dried pistachio nuts into slivers.
- Use more of the frosting or peanut butter to attach the pretzel or pistachio.
- Let frosting set for 20 minutes before serving.
*****I like to plate them up with dried cranberries. Great and fun snack.