Cheesy Ranch and Bacon Mashed Potatoes
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 (1-oz.) package Ranch dressing
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 ¾ c. milk
- 1 (22-oz.) package frozen mashed potatoes
- 6 slices cooked bacon
- ½-1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Green onion, chopped, garnish
- Salt, white pepper
- Whisk together Ranch dressing, sour cream and milk in large microwave safe bowl.
- Stir in frozen mashed potatoes.
- Microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes, stirring every 4 minutes.
- Crumble the bacon and stir in with the cheese.
- When ready to serve, just place back in microwave for 2-3 minutes or until hot.
- Garnish with chopped green onions.
*****To change it up you can use different types of dry dressing mixes and cheeses.