Sassy Snow Peas and Sugar Snaps with Marinated Cauliflower and Pearl Onions
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 (12-16-oz.) pkg. fresh snow peas
- 1 (12-16 oz.) pkg. fresh sugar snaps
- 1 (12-oz.) jar pickled cauliflower
- 1 (8-10 oz.) jar pickled onions
- 2 T. liquid crab boil
- 2 T. olive oil
- Salt, black pepper, garlic powder
- Fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Steam peas and snaps in water that is salted and added olive oil and liquid crab boil.
- Drain pickled cauliflower and onions. Set aside.
- Cook veggies until tender crispy. Drain.
- Mix together veggies with cauliflower and onions. Season to taste. If you need to add more olive oil, do so.
- Right before serving, sprinkle the parmesan cheese.