COOLING WATERMELON PUNCH1 c. water½ c. sugar6 c. cubed and seeded watermelon1 (12-oz.) can frozen…
WONDERFUL CREAMY TORTELLINI SOUP
8 c. vegetable or chicken broth
1 lb. bag frozen peas and carrots
1 (10-oz.) pkg. fresh cheese tortellini
½ c. heavy cream
Kosher salt, black pepper
Shaved parmesan cheese, croutons, for topping
Olive oil, for drizzling
- Bring broth to gentle boil in medium pot over medium heat.
- Add frozen veggies to pot and bring to a gentle boil.
- Add tortellini and cook until almost tender, 3-4 minutes.
- Add cream and cook another 2 minutes.
- Taste for seasoning.
- Ladle in bowls and top with shaved parmesan, croutons and drizzle with olive oil.