WONDERFUL WATERMELON MINT ICED TEA1 watermelon (to make 2 c. of melon juice)2 mint tea…
Unique Shrimp Potato Salad
UNIQUE SHRIMP POTATO SALAD
1 lb. medium red potatoes or Yukon gold, cut into ½” cubes
1 (12-oz.) bag baby rainbow carrots, sliced
1 lb. large fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
½ c. diced celery
½ c. diced red bell pepper
½ c. Miracle Whip or mayo
¼ c. chopped fresh parsley
1 T. Creole mustard
1 T. fresh lemon juice
Kosher salt/black pepper to taste
Tabasco to taste
- In large Dutch oven, place potatoes in salted water that covers the potatoes by 1”.
- Bring to boil over high heat, reduce heat, cover and simmer until tender, 8-10 minutes.
- Add carrots and shrimp to potatoes. Cover and cook until shrimp are pink and firm, 3-4 minutes.
- Drain and let cool completely.
- In large bowl, combine potato mixture, celery, bell pepper, mayo, parsley, mustard, lemon juice, Tabasco, salt and pepper. Taste for seasonings.
- Can be made the day before. Keep refrigerated until ready to eat