FROZEN CHOCOLATE PEANUT COVERED BANANAS ON A STICK1 c. semisweet chocolate morsels4 medium firm bananas,…
UNBELIEVABLE DOUGHNUT HOLE KEBABS
1 (6-oz.) container fresh blueberries
½ c. sugar
2 T. fresh lemon juice
2 t. cornstarch
¼ c. water
1 ½ c. chopped fresh strawberries
18-24 glazed doughnut holes
- Combine blueberries, ¼ c. sugar, 1 T. lemon juice, 1 t. cornstarch and ¼ c. water in saucepan and bring to boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, stir occasionally, until berries start to break down and sauce thickens, about 12-15 minutes.
- Scrap into bowl and set aside.
- Wipe saucepan clean and add strawberries, remaining ¼ c. sugar, 1 T. lemon juice and 1 t. cornstarch. Cook over low heat, stir occasionally, until berries soften and sauce thickens, about 12-15 minutes.
- Scrap int bow and set aside.
- Preheat grill to low.
- Thread doughnut holes onto wooden skewers.
- Grill doughnuts, turning, until warmed and marked, 1-2 minutes per side.
- Serve with fruit sauces.