Boozy Watermelon Margarita Sippers BOOZY WATERMELON MARGARITA SIPPERS2 large fresh limes1/3 c. sugar8 c. cubed…
CYNTHIA LORMAND’S EASY MINI PUMPKIN MUFFINS
1 (15-oz.) can pumpkin
1 box cake mix (your choice-butter; chocolate; white; spice, etc.)
½ (12-oz.) bag of mini chocolate chips
½ to 1 c. finely chopped pecans, optional
- Preheat oven 350.
- Spray mini muffin tins with PAM. This recipe makes about 5 dozen muffins.
- In a bowl, combine the pumpkin, dry cake mix, chips and pecans.
- Mix by hand (no need for electric mixer.)
- I used a mini melon ball scooper and placed the mix into the muffin tins.
- These do not rise, so fill the tin. Minis work better than the larger size muffin tins.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- You can bag them and freeze.
*These are really divine. Thinking you can play with the additives. Change up the nuts to walnuts, almonds, etc. Maybe add raisins, cranberries, etc. Great to have in freezer when those holidays come around. Take out and serve with breakfast or brunch or afternoon coffee/tea.