3-4 split skin-on chicken breasts, seasoned with salt/black pepper
1 lb. sliced mushrooms
½ c. thinly sliced sun-dried tomatoes, pat dry if oily
2 T. chopped fresh rosemary leaves
2 T. minced garlic
1 t. kosher salt
1 (15-oz.) can white beans, drained and rinsed
½ c. chicken broth
1. Preheat oven 425 and place oven rack in middle of oven.
2. In a large oven-safe skillet, drizzle bottom with olive oil and heat until shimmering.
3. Placed seasoned chicken, skin-side down in pan and sear until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
4. Flip and sear other side, 4-5 minutes. Transfer skin-side up to a plate.
5. Drizzle more olive oil in skillet and keep over medium heat.
6. Add mushrooms, saute, scraping up browned bits at bottom of pan, until browned and tender.
7. Stir in tomatoes, garlic, kosher salt and black pepper. Saute 1-2 minutes.
8. Stir in beans and broth.
9. Nestle the chicken skin-side up in the mushroom mixture. Add any accumulated chicken juices from the plate.
10. Roast uncovered until the thickest part of chicken reads an internal temp of 165, about 25-30 minutes.
11. Serve in shallow bowls, spooning some of the sauce over chicken and mushroom mixture.