EDIBLE CHRISTMAS TREE CENTERPIECE4-6 lettuce leaves8 c. mixed broccoli, broccoflower(lighter green broccoli) and cauliflower heads,…
|Touchdown Cheese Ball|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
Touchdown Cheese Ball
- 3 (8-oz.) containers of soft cream cheese
- 3 c. shredded sharp cheddar
- 1 c. grated Romano cheese
- 1 c. grated blue, feta or goat cheese
- ¾ c. Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 T. Tabasco
- 1 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 t. garlic powder
- 3 c. toasted pecans, finely chopped in food processor
- 1 c. dried cranberries, finely chopped in food processor
- Sriracha sauce or pimento strips
- Chips, veggies, crackers, etc.
- Combine the first 8 ingredients with a hand mixer. Whip until well blended. Taste for seasoning.
- Place a sheet of plastic wrap on flat surface. Place the cheese mixture onto the wrap.
- Using your hands, mold into a football shape.
- Mix the nuts and berries. Lift the cheese ball and roll in the nut mixture so that it is evenly covered.
- Using Sriracha sauce or pimento strips, draw the football laces on top. Wrap the plastic wrap around it.
- Cover with foil and set in refrigerator for at least 1 hour or more.
- Serve with your favorite chips, crackers, veggies, etc.
*****Feel free to change up the cheeses, nuts and fruits or omit what you do not want.