Boozy Watermelon Margarita Sippers BOOZY WATERMELON MARGARITA SIPPERS2 large fresh limes1/3 c. sugar8 c. cubed…
|Caesar Salad Tartlets|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
Caesar Salad Tartlets
- 14-16 slices of whole-wheat bread
- 3 T. olive oil mixed with 1 T. crushed garlic clove and 1 t. kosher salt
- 3 ½ oz. anchovy filets, drained and chopped
- 1 T. chopped fresh dill
- 1 T. chopped fresh thyme
- 1 head of Boston Bibb Lettuce, cleaned and cut into small pieces
- 3 T. fresh lemon juice
- ¾ c. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Using 2” cookie cutter, cut rounds out of the bread slices.
- Brush each round with garlic oil mixture and press into mini-muffin pans.
- Bake 400 for 4-5 minutes. Cool.
- Combine any remaining garlic oil mixture with remaining ingredients and toss together
- Fill baked muffin cups with mixture and serve immediately.