FANCY PARMESAN CARROTS WITH LEMON-PARSLEY DRESSING½ c. water¼ c. chopped shallots1 lb. medium carrots, cut…
“TOP OF THE MORN” IRISH NACHOS
3 lbs. Yukon gold potatoes
Black pepper, garlic powder, salt to taste
2 c. shredded cheddar-jack cheese
8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
Pickled onions or peppers, sliced green onions, sour cream, salsa, for serving
- Preheat oven 425. Wash potatoes and pat dry thoroughly.
- Slice potatoes into ¼” thick rounds.
- In large bowl, place potato rounds. Drizzle with olive oil and add black pepper and garlic powder. Mix until well blended.
- Spray two rimmed baking sheets with PAM>
- Divide potatoes evenly between pans and arrange in even layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Flip potatoes, rotate pans and return to oven for about 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove potatoes from oven and sprinkle evenly with salt.
- Let cool 5 minutes.
- Combine all the potatoes on one pan and sprinkle with bacon and shredded cheese.
- Return to oven and bake until cheese is melted, about 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from oven. To serve sprinkle with pickled onions or peppers, green onions, sour cream and salsa.