UNBELIEVABLE CHOCOLATE STOUT CAKES1 ½ c. Stout beer½ c. heavy cream½ c. plus 2 T.…
THROW-BACK BACON, RANCH, CHEDDAR CHEESE BALL
12 slices good quality thick-cut bacon
2 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, room temp
8 oz. finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 c. sour cream
¼ c. minced fresh chives
¼ c. Tabasco
1 (1-oz.) pkg. ranch dressing seasoning mix
Kosher salt, black pepper
Crackers, veggies, for serving
- In large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crispy.
- Transfer to paper-towel lined plate and let cool.
- Once cool, rough chop the bacon and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, mix half of chopped bacon with remaining ingredients (not the crackers or veggies.)
- Mix well.
- Form into a bowl and cover with remaining bacon.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve: remove from refrigerator; remove plastic wrap and set on serving dish surrounded by crackers and/or veggies. Try to let set at room temp for about 30 minutes before serving.