ALL-IN-ONE PAN JAMBALAYACanola oil1 (8-oz.) container of chopped onion and bell pepper mixture4 oz. andouille…
|Teriyaki Beef and Sweet Peppers|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
Teriyaki Beef and Sweet Peppers
- ¼ c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 T. unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 t. cornstarch
- 1 t. instant minced garlic
- ¾ lb. lean round steak
- 1-2 T. olive oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 large red onion, sliced thinly
- 2 c. cooked rice, white or brown
- Combine first 4 ingredients in small bowl and set aside.
- Slice steak diagonally across grain into ¼” wide strips (sometimes if you partially freeze meat, it is easier to cut)
- Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with PAM. Coat bottom of pan with olive oil.
- Place over medium-high heat. Add steak and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add peppers and onions and cook another 3-4 minutes until steak is browned.
- Add the reserved cornstarch mixture to meat.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Serve over hot cook rice.