EASY HOMEMADE IRISH CREAM1 T. instant espresso powder1 T. best-quality Dutch-process cocoa powder1 (14-oz.) can…
Honey-Marinated Flank Steak
|Honey-Marinated Flank Steak|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
HONEY-MARINATED FLANK STEAK
- 1 (1 ½-lb.) flank steak
- ½ c. vegetable oil
- ¼ c. orange juice
- 3 T. soy sauce
- 3 T. honey
- 2 T. rice wine vinegar
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 t. grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 T. minced garlic
- Trim excess fat from steak. Score meat diagonally across grain at ¾” intervals.
- Place steak in shallow pan.
- Combine oil and remaining ingredients.
- Pour marinade over steak. Cover and marinate for at least 8 hours or overnite. Turning occasionally.
- Remove meat from marinade and discard marinade.
- Place meat on lightly greased rack in broiler pan. Broil 3” from heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- Slice steak diagonally across grain into thin slices and serve immediately.
*****Great to use in wraps as leftovers.
This Post Has 0 Comments