EASY HOMEMADE IRISH CREAM1 T. instant espresso powder1 T. best-quality Dutch-process cocoa powder1 (14-oz.) can…
Tempting Brussels Sprout and Noddle Stir Fry
TEMPTING BRUSSELS SPROUT AND NOODLE STIR-FRY
3 oz. whole wheat thin spaghetti
2 T. olive oil
1 large red onion, thinly sliced
3 T. minced garlic
12 oz. fresh Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced or shredded
1 T. grated fresh ginger
Crushed red pepper
¼ c. chicken broth
2 T. soy sauce
½ c. finely shredded carrots
1/3 c. snipped fresh cilantro or parsley
1/3 c. slivered almonds, toasted
- Break pasta into 1” pieces.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Heat 4 qt. Dutch oven over high heat.
- Add oil, onion and garlic. Cook 1 minute and stir.
- Add sprouts, ginger and crushed red pepper (amount depends on how spicy you like your food). Cook 1 minute, stirring.
- Add broth and soy sauce, cook another 2 minutes or until mixture is nearly dry.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in pasta, carrot and cilantro. Taste for seasoning.
- Sprinkle with almonds.