HOLIDAY CRESCENT ROLL CHRISTMAS TREE2 (8-oz.) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls¼ c. grated parmesan cheese1…
TASTY SEARED BACON WRAPPED FILET MIGNONS
2 (8-10-oz.) beef filet mignons, wrapped in bacon, 2” thick
Kosher salt, black pepper
3 T. olive oil
3 T. butter
- Preheat oven 425.
- In oven proof or cast iron skillet, melt butter and add olive oil.
- Sear the seasoned steaks for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Remove skillet from stove top and place in oven to finish cooking.
- Cook 7-10 minutes for medium rare. Use a thermometer to check internal temp of steaks.
- Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes before serving.