GRILLED RED SNAPPER WITH VEGGIES AND JUMBO LUMP CRABMEAT IN FOIL PACKETS1-2 lbs. fresh red…
TANGY FROZEN LEMON PIE
1 (9”) graham cracker pie crust
3 egg whites
¼ t. cream of tartar
½ c. plus 2 T. sugar divided
Zest of 1 lemon
¼ c. fresh lemon juice
3 egg yolks
1 c. heavy whipping cream
Extra graham cracker cookies to crumble
2 c. sliced fresh strawberries or your favorite mixture of berries
- In large bowl beat egg whites with mixer on high speed until foamy.
- Ad cream of tartar and beat to combine.
- Gradually add ½ c. sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in lemon zest and juice.
- In small bowl beat egg yolks with mixer on high speed until thick and lemon-colored.
- Gently fold in egg white mixture.
- In medium bowl beat cream with mixer at high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold into egg white mixture.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Sprinkle with extra graham cracker cookie that are crumbled.
- Cover and freeze overnight.
- In medium bowl, combine berries and 2 T. sugar and let stand 15 minutes.
- Remove pie from freezer for 5-8 minutes before serving.
- Top with berries.