TASTY GALETTE DE TOMATE2 ½ c. flour1 T. sugarSalt/black pepper1 c. cold butter, cut into…
1 (750 ml.) bottle Rose’
½ c. sugar
½ c. water
8 oz. fresh strawberries, hulled, quartered
2 ½ oz. fresh lemon juice
- Pour bottle of Rose’ into 13×9” pan and freeze.
- Combine sugar and ½ c. water in saucepan and bring to boil stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved.
- Add berries, remove from heat and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Strain mixture through fine strainer without pressing on solids. Cover and chill until cold.
- Add frozen Rose’, lemon juice, 3 ½ oz. strawberry syrup and 1 c. of ice to a blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- Freese mixture until thickened, about 30 minutes, then put in blender again until you get the slushy thickness that you like.