UNBELIEVABLE CHOCOLATE STOUT CAKES1 ½ c. Stout beer½ c. heavy cream½ c. plus 2 T.…
TANGY BAKED CATFISH FILLETS WITH SHRIMP AND STRING BEANS
2 (8-oz.) fresh catfish fillets, seasoned
8 oz. fresh green beans cut into bite-size pieces (about 2 c.)
1 lb. fresh medium peeled shrimp, seasoned
1 red onion, thinly sliced
½ of each bell pepper (red, yellow, orange, green) cut into strips
1 (8-oz.) container sliced fresh mushrooms
1 c. cherry tomatoes, halved (I like to use the red and yellow color)
1 (14-oz.) Bolthouse Farms Creamy Balsamic Yogurt Dressing
Salt, red/black pepper, garlic powder
1 bunch chopped green onions
1 fresh lemon, sliced
- In a glass baking dish, spray with PAM.
- Place on bottom of dish the sliced onion and bell pepper strips. Mix them. Drizzle a little olive oil on them.
- Season the fish and rub both sides with olive oil and place on top of onions and bell peppers.
- Place the seasoned shrimp on top of the fish. Drizzle more olive oil.
- Spread the cherry tomatoes and mushrooms over the top of the shrimp.
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the top with the Balsamic Yogurt Dressing. Don’t drown the dish.
- Layer the lemons on top.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 for 20-30 minutes. Remove the foil and let cook another 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with chopped green onions.
*Goes nicely with a plain type of buttered pasta.