NO-BAKE VEGETARIAN ENCHILADASCarrot Sofrito:1 ¼ lbs. carrots, coarsely chopped1 small onion, chopped6 garlic cloves, peeled½…
SUMMERY MELON SANGRIA
1 (750 milliliter) bottle of dry Rose’
½ c. elderflower liqueur (such as St. Germain)
2 mint sprigs, divided
1 ½ c. (1”) cubed cantaloupe, divided
1 ½ c. (1”) cubed honeydew melon, divided
1 ½ c. (1”) cubed seedless watermelon, divided
1 ½ c. chilled club soda
- Combine rose, liqueur, 1 mint sprig and 1 c. of each melon in a pitcher.
- Cover and chill for at least 8 hours.
- Place remaining melon in a single layer in small baking dish. Cover and freeze.
- Remove mint sprig from pitcher and discard.
- Stir remaining mint sprig, frozen melon and club soda into pitcher, right before serving.
*You can use a melon baller to scoop the frozen fruit and place in pitcher. It will look like bobbing orbs.