2 T. butter
12 oz. patty pan squash or other summer squash or combination, cut into 1” pieces
1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
1 c. fresh corn kernels
1 c. fresh or thawed frozen baby lima beans
Kosher salt, black pepper
1 T. chopped fresh thyme
1 c. halved cherry tomatoes
3 T. fresh lemon juice
Chopped fresh chives
1. Melt butter in 12” skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the squash and bell pepper.
3. Cook, stirring occasionally, until squash is tender and golden.
4. Add the corn, beans and season with salt, pepper and thyme.
5. Cook stirring occasionally for about 2-3 minutes or until tender.
6. Stir in tomatoes and lemon juice.
7. Garnish with chives. Taste for seasoning.