Tart Lemon Cheese Cake Tart Lemon Cheese Cake Save Print Tart Lemon Cheese Cake…
Spicy Parmesan Kale and Green Beans
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 3 T. olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 4 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1 ½ lbs. green beans, trimmed and sliced into 1” pieces
- Salt and black pepper
- ¼ c. white wine
- 1 t. red pepper flakes
- ½ lb. fresh kale, rinsed, stemmed and rough chop
- 2 T. fresh lemon juice
- 3 T. freshly grated parmesan
- Warm olive oil in heavy sauce pan.
- Add onions and cook until tender.
- Add mushrooms, beans and season. Cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add wine and continue cooking until beans are tender.
- Add red pepper flakes and kale and cook until kale wilts.
- Add lemon juice and cheese. Toss and taste for seasoning.
- Place in serving dish. Have extra cheese for grating if needed.