SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE SMOKY GRILLED VEGGIESSoaked wood chips4 ears of sweet corn, shucked1 of each color…
SOUTHWEST MARINATED CHICKEN BREASTS SHEET PAN MEAL WITH VEGGIES/POTATOES
4 large chicken breasts, Southwest Marinade (I bought these at Wal-Mart and they were already marinated) If not, you can buy a southwest marinade in most stores or just marinate in your favorite dressing.
1 (6-oz.) pkg. of large portabella mushroom caps, cut into thick slices
2 large Vidalia onions, cut into rings
1 (8-oz.) bag of fresh green beans
1 c. roasted red peppers, cut into strips (these are the ones in a jar that are marinated. You can get the whole peppers or the ones in strips.)
2 (5.2-oz.) containers of red potatoes (these are the ones that come in a paper type container and you steam in microwave.)
10-12 whole garlic cloves
1 (10-oz.) can French Onion Soup (Campbell’s)
Salt, black pepper, garlic powder
- Spray a large roasting pan with PAM.
- In bottom of pan, mix together the mushrooms, onions, green beans, garlic cloves, potatoes and roasted red peppers.
- Season with salt and black pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and mix to coat.
- Pour the French Onion soup all over the veggies and fill can ½ way with water and add to the veggies.
- Season the marinated chicken breasts and place on top of the veggies.
- Cover with foil and bake in 375 oven for 45-60 minutes, depending on size of breasts.
- The last 10-15 minutes, remove foil and turn heat up to 400 and let brown a little more.