REFRESHING FROZEN LEMONADE1/3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice1/3 c. sugar1 c. water½ c. ice cubes4…
Smooth Salted Caramel Milkshake
SMOOTH SALTED CARAMEL MILKSHAKE
1 pt. vanilla ice cream
½ c. milk
¼ c. salted caramel sauce
SALTED CARAMEL SAUCE:
1 c. sugar
¼ c. water
¾ c. heavy cream
3 ½ T. butter
1 t. kosher salt
- Combine ice cream, milk and caramel sauce in blender and blend until smooth.
- SALTED CARAMEL SAUCE: In heavy-bottomed saucepan, combine sugar and water over medium-low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Increase heat and bring to boil, without stirring.
- If necessary, use a wet pastry brush to wash down any crystals on the side of pan.
- Boil until syrup is deep amber color, about 6 minutes.
- Remove sugar from heat and carefully whisk in heavy cream.
- The mixture will bubble.
- Stir in butter and salt. Transfer to dish and cool