Boozy Watermelon Margarita Sippers BOOZY WATERMELON MARGARITA SIPPERS2 large fresh limes1/3 c. sugar8 c. cubed…
|Sis's Chicken Salad with Poppyseed Dressing|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
Sis's Chicken Salad with Poppyseed Dressing
- 2 rotisserie chickens, deboned and cut into bite-size pieces (discard skin and bones)
- 2 lbs. Romaine lettuce, washed, cut into bite-size pieces
- 12 oz. Craisins
- 2 red apples, cut into bite-size pieces (leave peeling)
- 2 green apples, cut into bite-size pieces (leave peeling)
- 2 lbs. of cubed cheese (use the type you like: cheddar, Monterey jack, Swiss, Colby, etc.) You can also mix cheeses.
- 2 (12-oz.) bottles Brianna’s Poppyseed Dressing
- Salt, black pepper
- Combine all ingredients except dressing in large bowl.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, pour dressing gradually (you do not want to over dress the salad) and season to taste.
- Serve with a nice crusty bread or crackers.