1 lb. lean ground beef
1 large onion, chopped
1 (10 ¾-oz.) can condensed bean with bacon soup
1 c. picante sauce
8 flour tortillas (8”), warmed
Shredded sharp cheddar cheese or Mexican blend cheese
Sour cream, optional
Salt, red/black pepper
2 t. ground cumin
2 t. chili powder
1. Cook beef in 10” skillet over medium heat and brown and crumble it. Add onion and cook until tender. Season and drain off excess fat.
2. Stir in soup, picante sauce and cook until mixture is hot and bubbling, mashing beans with a fork. Taste for seasoning, salt, red/black pepper, cumin and chili powder.)
3. Spoon ½ c. of beef mixture down center of each tortilla.
4. Top with cheese, additional picante and sour cream.
5. Fold the tortilla around the filling.