DELICIOUS BERRY GRATIN WITH CHAMPAGNE SABAYON1-2 c. fresh mixed berries (strawberry, blueberry, raspberry)3 T. sparkling…
SEASONAL GRILLED VEGGIE-STUFFED POTATOES
4 large baking potatoes
Sea Salt, black pepper
6-8 oz. turkey kielbasa or your favorite sausage
1 red bell pepper, seeded and quartered
3 ears fresh corn, shucked
1/3 c. sour cream or plain yogurt
¼ c. chopped fresh chives
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Prick potatoes with fork and rub with olive oil.
- Place on plate and microwave on HIGH, until tender, usually 12-15 minutes. I usually do it in 3 minute intervals, flipping the potato.
- Wrap each in foil and place on upper rack of grill.
- Oil the grates and grill sausage. Grill until cooked, 5-8 minutes.
- Add the bell pepper and corn cobs to the grill (coat each with olive oil, also.)
- Cook, turning, periodically, until sausage has browned, pepper is tender and corn is lightly charred, another 8-10 minutes.
- Remove sausage and veggies to a board and let cool slightly.
- Chop sausage and peppers, strip kernels from corn and mix together in a bowl.
- Unwrap potatoes, make along slit on top of each potato.
- Squeeze to open and with fork, mash inside of potato and spread potato.
- Fill with sausage mixture.
- Top with sour cream or yogurt and sprinkle with chives.
*You can change up the meats, sausages, and use seasonal veggies.