Stuffed Piquante Peppers Save Print Recipe By: Alice Morrow Ingredients Assorted colors of…
3 c. cubed chicken breasts (1/2” size)
¼ c. Miracle Whip or mayo
1-2 T. chopped cilantro or parsley
Salt, black pepper to taste
1 c. cubed fresh avocado
4 large green lettuce leaves (red-tip, Romaine, curly, etc.)
8 whole wheat bread slices, toasted or your favorite bread
1. Combine the chicken, mayo and cilantro and season with salt and pepper.
2. Gently fold in avocado and taste for seasoning.
3. Place 1 lettuce leaf onto each of 4 toasted bread slices.
4. Spoon chicken mixture evenly onto each lettuce leaf.
5. Top with remaining bread slices.