TASTY GALETTE DE TOMATE2 ½ c. flour1 T. sugarSalt/black pepper1 c. cold butter, cut into…
SAVORY CURRIED PUMPKIN AND CRAWFISH BISQUE
½ c. olive oil
2 c. chopped onion
1 c. chopped red bell pepper
1 c. chopped celery
¼ c. minced garlic
1 c. flour
8 c. seafood stock
2 c. fresh corn kernels
1 lb. crawfish tails
¼ c. Steen’s cane syrup
2 T. curry powder
1 (15-oz.) can unsweetened pumpkin
1 c. heavy whipping cream
1 T. Champagne vinegar
Kosher salt/black pepper
- In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add onion, pepper, celery and garlic. Stir frequently and cook until tender.
- Add flour, stirring until combined.
- Add stock, corn, crawfish, syrup and curry powder.
- Bring to boil.
- Whisk in pumpkin and return to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
- Add cream, vinegar and season with salt and pepper, stirring until combined.
- Garnish with fresh sage.