WALKING ZOMBIE COCKTAIL1 oz. apricot brandy1 oz. light rum1 oz. dark rum1 oz. lime juice2…
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER WITH CHICKPEAS
2 T. ground coriander
1 t. cumin seeds
Salt, red/black pepper
¼ c. olive oil
1 T. grated fresh ginger
1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
1 (19-oz.) can chickpeas, drained
1 Vidalia onion, sliced
Fresh parsley, garnish
Juice of 1 lime
- Preheat oven 400.
- Mix together the coriander, cumin and ½ t. red pepper. Place in dry skillet over high heat and toast for 2 minutes or until it is fragrant.
- Place the olive oil in a large bowl. Add the toasted spices.
- Add the ginger, cauliflower, chickpeas and onions. Toss to coat evenly.
- Season with additional pepper and salt.
- Place on baking sheet lined with foil that has been sprayed with PAM.
- Spread the mixture onto the baking sheet.
- Roast in oven until cauliflower is tender, about 30 minutes. Maybe stir once or twice to keep from burning.
- Remove from oven and garnish with parsley, squeeze lime juice and paprika.