Stuffed Piquante Peppers Save Print Recipe By: Alice Morrow Ingredients Assorted colors of…
2 lbs. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
Salt, black pepper
2 c. cubed day-old cornbread (1/2” cubes)
¼ c. butter
1 shallot, minced
1 T. fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat oven 425.
- Toss together sprouts with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Divide the sprouts between 2 rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake until golden brown, about 18-20 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350.
- Spread cornbread cubes evenly on another baking sheet. Bake until browned and crispy, 12-15 minutes.
- Cook butter, stirring constantly, in skillet over medium heat until foaming.
- Add shallot and thyme, stirring for 1 minute.
- Drizzle mixture over toasted cornbread.
- Arrange sprouts on serving dish and top with cornbread cubes.