HONEY-BALSAMIC GLAZED RAINBOW MINI-CARROTS AND SNOW PEAS1 (6-8 oz.) bag of steamer snow peas2 bags…
REFRESHING FROZEN PEANUT BUTTER PIE
1 2/3 c. chocolate graham cracker crumbs
7 T. sugar, divided
2 egg whites, lightly beaten
1 ¼ c. milk
2/3 c. crunchy peanut butter
½ t. vanilla
½ c. cream cheese, softened
1 (8-oz.) container whipped topping, thawed
¼ c. finely chopped salted, dry-roasted peanuts
¼ c. shaved milk chocolate
- Preheat oven 350.
- Combine crumbs, 3 T. sugar and egg whites. Toss with fork until moist.
- Press into bottom and up sides of 9” pie plate coated with PAM.
- Prick crust with fork before baking. Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Combine milk and rest of sugar in saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Cook 2-3 minutes or until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly. Transfer to bowl.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla, whisking to combine. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Place cream cheese in large bowl and beat with mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add milk mixture, beating on low speed to combine.
- Fold in whipped topping and pour mixture into pie crust.
- Freeze, uncovered overnight or until hard.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and shaved chocolate.
- Transfer pie to refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.
*You can fat free items for the dessert if you desire.