BOLD GARDEN POTATO SALAD3 lbs. new potatoes, halvedKosher salt, black pepper4 oz. fresh snow peas…
RAGIN-CAJUN MAC AND CHEESE
1 (14-oz.) pkg. andouille sausage, cut into ½” slices
1 c. chopped red bell pepper
1 c. chopped green bell pepper
1/3 c. flour
1 T. Creole seasoning
1-quart whole milk
16 oz. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
3 c. shredded mild cheddar cheese
1 (16-oz.) pkg. elbow pasta, cooked according to package directions and keep warm
- In large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until lightly browned.
- Add bell peppers and cook another 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with flour and Creole seasoning.
- Cook, stir constantly, for 2 minutes.
- Gradually add milk and cook, stir occasionally, until thickened and bubbly.
- Reduce heat to low, add cheeses and cook, stir constantly, until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Add pasta, stir to combine. Taste for seasoning.
- Serve immediately.