ASIAN EGG-NOODLE FRITTATA2 (3-oz.) pkg. Oriental-flavor ramen noodles, broken8 eggs, lightly beaten½ c. canned coconut…
QUICK AND SAVORY CRISPY BAKED WONTONS
½ lb. ground pork
½ lbs. ground turkey
½ c. chopped onion
1 (8-oz.) can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
1/3 c. soy sauce
1 egg, beaten
1-2 t. ground ginger
Salt, black pepper
1 (12-oz.) pkg. wonton wrappers
Sweet and sour sauce, optional
- In large skillet, cook pork, turkey and onion until no longer pink. Drain. Transfer to bowl.
- Stir into bowl: chestnuts, soy sauce, egg and ginger. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place wonton wrapper with one point toward you (keep the others covered with damp paper towel until you are ready to use them.)
- Place 1 T. of filling in center of wrapper.
- Fold bottom corner over filling; fold sides toward center over filling.
- Roll toward the remaining point.
- Moisten top corner with water, press to seal. Repeat with remaining wrappers.
- Place on baking sheet that has been sprayed with PAM. Also lightly coat the wontons with PAM.
- Bake at 400 for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Turn once.
- Serve warm with sweet and sour sauce.
*You can freeze the cooled baked wontons, separating layers with waxed paper. To use, reheat on baking sheet and