2 oz. mixed pineapple and cranberry juice, chilled2 oz. Sprite, chilled1 ¼ oz. shot Malibu…
3 (8.5-oz.) boxes JIFFY Cornbread mix
1 1/3 c. milk
1 (12-15-oz.) can Mexicorn, drained
1 (12-oz.) bag shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
1 stick butter, melted
1. Preheat oven 425.
2. Spray 11×13” baking dish with PAM.
3. In a bowl, combine the cornbread mix, milk and eggs. Mix well.
4. Add in the canned corn and shredded cheese. Mix well.
5. Pour into prepared baking dish.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown on top and center is done.
7. Remove from oven and let set for 5 minutes.
8. Cut into squares and drizzle melted butter all over the top.
*****You can change up the type of cheese and corn. You can also add black beans, etc.