REFRESHING FROZEN LEMONADE1/3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice1/3 c. sugar1 c. water½ c. ice cubes4…
Pralines and Cream Ice Cream Pie
|Pralines and Cream Ice Cream Pie|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 2 large graham cracker pie crusts or 3 regular size
- 1 qt. Blue Bell Pralines and Cream Ice Cream
- 1 qt. Blue Bell Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 qts of Blue Bell Pralines and Cream Ice Cream
- 1 (16-oz.) Cool Whip
- 3-4 homemade or store bought pralines, crumbled
- Defrost Cool whip. When defrosted, blend in the ice cream which is softened but not too mushy.
- Mix with hand mixer.
- Pour into shells.
- Crumble pralines and sprinkle over the top.
- Cover and freeze.
- Let stay in freezer for 4 hours or overnite.
- You can serve straight from freezer.
*****Keeps forever, if you do not ever eat it.
This Post Has 0 Comments