CRAWFISH HOLLANDAISE OVER FRESH ASPARAGUS2-3 lbs. pencil-thin fresh asparagus, trimmedextra virgin olive oilSalt, black pepper4…
POPPING GOOD GRILLED SALMON
6 (6-8 oz.) salmon fillets
½ c. vegetable oil
¼ c. soy sauce
¼ c. balsamic vinegar
1 T. honey
1 T. minced garlic
1 T. dried crushed red pepper
2 t. ground ginger
1-2 t. sesame oil
1 t. salt
½ t. onion powder
- Place fillets in a large zip-lock plastic bag.
- Whisk together vegetable oil, soy sauce, vinegar, honey, garlic, crushed red pepper, ginger, sesame oil, salt and onion powder.
- Pour over salmon, saving ¼ c. of the mixture.
- Seal and chill for 30-60 minutes.
- Preheat grill to 400.
- Remove salmon from marinade, discard marinade.
- Grill salmon, without lid, 4-6 minutes or until fish is cooked through and flakes with a fork.
- Turning occasionally and basting with reserved marinade.
- Remove and discard skin on fish.