OREO SURPRISESOreosPeanut butter1 box of your favorite Brownie Mix Preheat oven to 350.Place paper cupcake…
½ lb. bulk hot Italian sausage
3 T. dried minced onion
2 T. minced chives
Salt, black pepper
1 (8-oz.) pkg. refrigerated crescent rolls
4 large eggs, lightly beaten
2 c. shredded Swiss cheese
1 c. cottage cheese
1/3 c. grated parmesan cheese
1. In large skillet, brown sausage and onion over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until meat no longer pink. Drain and stir in chives and seasonings.
2. On lightly floured surface, unroll dough into one long rectangle. Seal seams.
3. Cut into 48 pieces.
4. Press onto bottom and up sides of greased miniature muffin cups.
5. Fill each with about 2 t. of sausage mixture.
6. In large bowl, combine eggs and cheeses.
7. Spoon 2 t. over sausage mixture.
8. Sprinkle with paprika.
9. Bake 375 for 20-25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
10. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans.