DECADENT BANANAS FOSTER CRUMB CAKECAKE:½ c. plus 2 T. butter, softened and divided1/3 c. plus…
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 small box of saltine crackers (2 sleeves in a box)
- 1 c. butter
- 1 c. light brown sugar
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chip morsels
- 1 to 1 ½ c. chopped pecans
- Line a baking sheet (15x10”) with foil.
- Melt butter and add sugar and blend well. Pour over crackers and spread evenly.
- Bake at 375 for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and turn oven off.
- Pour morsels over the top and place back in oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and with the back of a spoon, spread the chocolate evenly.
- Sprinkle the nuts all over the top.
- Place in freezer overnight.
- Break into pieces and store in airtight containers and keep refrigerated.