SPAHETTI AL LIMONE1 lb. spaghetti1 garlic cloveJuice of 2 lemonsZest of 1 lemon5 T. good…
|Mac and Cheese in a Rice Cooker|| |
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
Mac and Cheese in a Rice Cooker
- 1 ½ c. elbow macaroni
- 1 ½ c. good quality chicken broth
- 1 c. heavy cream
- ¾ c. shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ c. shredded parmesan cheese
- Salt, black pepper to taste
- 1 t. dry mustard
- Combine the pasta, broth and cream in the Rice Cooker. Mix well.
- Press cook and stir occasionally.
- When the Rice Cooker switches to warm, add remaining ingredients except paprika and stir thoroughly until all cheese is melted.
- Press Cook again. The Rice Cooker will switch to keep warm after a few minutes. This is the point where the cheese on the bottom turns that delicious brown.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve.
*****I sometimes change up the cheddar cheese to something like Mexican blend for a switch.