ASIAN EGG-NOODLE FRITTATA2 (3-oz.) pkg. Oriental-flavor ramen noodles, broken8 eggs, lightly beaten½ c. canned coconut…
LUSCIOUS KEY LIME CHEESECAKE WITH FRUITY SALSA
1 ¾ c. graham cracker crumbs
¼ c. sugar
1 t. salt
6 T. butter, melted
3 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 ½ c. sugar
Zest of 1 lime
½ t. salt
8 oz. sour cream
3 eggs, beaten
½ c. Key lime juice
1 c. heavy cream
4 oz. white bar chocolate, finely chopped
½ c. each finely diced (fresh kiwi, mango and strawberry, or your favorite)
- Preheat oven 375.
- Coat inside 9” springform pan with PAM.
- CRUST: Combine crumbs, sugar and salt. Stir in butter. Press firmly into bottom and partially up sides of pan. Bake crust until golden, 10 minutes. Cool completely. Wrap bottom and sides of pan with plastic wrap, then foil.
- Reduce oven to 325.
- FILLING: Beat cream cheese, sugar, zest and salt in bowl with stand mixer using paddle attachment on medium speed until smooth. Reduce speed to low and keep mixer running. Add sour cream, then drizzle eggs down side of bowl, blend until combined, periodically scraping down sides of bowl and paddle. Once smooth, blend in lime juice.
- Pour filling into crust, smoothing top.
- Transfer cheesecake to roasting pan. Place in oven. Pour boiling water into roasting pan until it reaches half way up the sides of springform pan.
- Bake until edges are set but center is still very jiggly, 1 ¼ hours.
- Turn off oven, leave cheesecake inside for 1 hour more.
- Transfer cheesecake to rack. Cool to room temp, at least 2 hours. Cover with plastic wrap and chill overnight.
- WHIPPED CREAM: Heat cream in saucepan and simmer. Pour over chocolate in a bowl. Cover bowl and let sit 5 minutes, then stir until smooth. Chill the cream mixture until very cold, overnight, then beat with mixer to get medium peaks. Pipe whipped cream around perimeter of cheesecake.
- SALSA: Combine the fruit selection and serve with cheesecake.