REFRESHING FROZEN LEMONADE1/3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice1/3 c. sugar1 c. water½ c. ice cubes4…
Loaded Fettuccine with Veggies and Pesto Sauce in a Skillet
LOADED FETTUCCINE WITH VEGGIES AND PESTO SAUCE IN A SKILLET
1 (9-oz.) pkg. Giovanni Rana Fettuccine
1 (10-oz.) carton Cabernet tomatoes, halved
3 ears of fresh corn, kernels removed
1 (8-oz.) carton fresh sliced mushrooms
1 large green bell pepper, cut into strips
1 (7-oz.) container Giovanni Rana Basil Pesto
Salt, black pepper
Fresh grated parmesan cheese, optional
- Prepare pasta according to package directions and set aside.
- In large skillet, over medium heat, drizzle olive oil to coat bottom.
- Saute bell pepper and corn kernels for about 3 minutes. Season.
- Add the mushrooms and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and saute for another 1-2 minutes.
- Season again.
- Add the pasta and gently fold into the sauted veggies.
- Gradually spoon in the pesto. You can use all of it or as much as you like.
- Season to taste.
- When served, sprinkle with cheese if desired.