ALICE’S CHOCOLATE CAKE PUDDINGCAKE:¾ c. sugar1 c. flour¼ t. salt2 t. baking powder2 T. cocoa½…
Lemony Garlicky Broccollini Spears
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
- 1 ½ lbs. fresh broccolini
- Coarse sea salt
- 2-4 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 4-6 minced fresh garlic
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Trim broccolini by cutting off tough ends.
- Place the long, thin stalks into a skillet and cover with water. Cover with lid and bring to a boil.
- Add salt and reduce heat. Simmer 5-7 minutes until tender and bright green.
- Drain and return the broccolini to skillet.
- Place skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil and garlic.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add broccolini to pan and the lemon juice. Mix until broccolini is coated with olive oil, garlic, lemon juice. Add black pepper to taste.