Stuffed Piquante Peppers Save Print Recipe By: Alice Morrow Ingredients Assorted colors of…
Heavenly Hash Cake
Recipe By: Alice Morrow
Recipe type: Cake
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick butter
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 T. cocoa
- ¾ c. self-rising flour
- 1 c. chopped pecans
- 1 T. vanilla
- Mix the cake ingredients and pour into greased, floured 11x7” baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
- When you remove cake from oven, turn off oven, while hot, cover the cake with marshmallows. Put back in the oven that has been turned off. Let stand for about 5 minutes. When you can feel the marshmallows are soft, remove from oven.
- Take the cocoa, butter, powdered sugar and milk and heat in saucepan over low heat. Whisk to blend.
- When it is hot and smooth, pour over the marshmallows.
- Let the pan cool.
- Cut in squares to serve.
******You will have extra chocolate sauce. You can save it and put on pound cake with ice cream or just on ice cream. It is yummy on anything.