PATRIOTIC PARFAITSPUDDING:1 ½ c. milk3 T. cornstarch2 egg yolks1 c. half and halfPinch of salt½…
JIFFY APPLE TART
1 pkg. puff pastry sheets, thawed, each cut into half or thirds
3 apples, cored, halved and sliced very thin
2/3 c. light brown sugar
Pinch of salt
Powdered sugar, caramel sauce and/or whipped cream for garnish
- Preheat oven 400.
- Place puff pastry rectangles onto two baking pans that are sprayed with PAM.
- Add sugar and salt to apples. Stir to combine.
- Allow to sit for 5-8 minutes.
- Arrange slices on pastry rectangles in a straight line, overlapping as you go.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, or until pastry is puffed and golden brown.
- Remove from pan immediately and place on serving platter.
- Serve plain, with your topping choice.