PATRIOTIC PARFAITSPUDDING:1 ½ c. milk3 T. cornstarch2 egg yolks1 c. half and halfPinch of salt½…
CRISPY CHEESY BAKED BROCCOLI
2 large heads of broccoli, chopped into bite-size pieces
1 c. Italian bread crumbs
1 c. grated sharp cheddar cheese
¼ c. fresh grated parmesan cheese (refrigerated type)
1 T. milk
1 t. garlic powder
Salt/pepper to taste
- Preheat oven 400 and line baking sheet parchment paper.
- In bowl, whisk eggs and milk together.
- In another bowl, mix Italian bread crumbs, cheddar, parmesan, garlic, salt and pepper together.
- Dip each piece of broccoli in egg mixture until well coated, then dip in bread crumb mixture until completely covered.
- Place on baking sheet and bake 18-25 minutes. Time will depend on size of broccoli pieces and your oven.
- Dip in favorite sauce like Ranch, etc.
*Be sure to use grated parmesan and the refrigerated type.