UNBELIEVABLE CHOCOLATE STOUT CAKES1 ½ c. Stout beer½ c. heavy cream½ c. plus 2 T.…
INSTANT POT RISOTTO A LA CARBONARA
3 ½ c. chicken stock
8 oz. pancetta, diced
1 small onion, minced
3 T. minced garlic
1 ½ c. uncooked Arborio rice
½ c. white wine
½ c. shredded Parmesan cheese, more for garnish
2 T. butter
4 egg yolks
Salt/black pepper to taste
Fresh parsley, chopped, garnish
- In saucepan over medium heat, bring stock to a simmer.
- Set INSTANT POT to saute and add diced pancetta. Cook, stir occasionally, until fat is rendered and begins to crisp up, about 5 minutes.
- With slotted spoon, transfer pancetta to paper-towel line plate.
- Add onion and garlic to the rendered fat and cook 1 minute.
- Add rice to pot and stir to combine, toasting rice for 2-3 minutes.
- Add wine to pot to deglaze, scraping up any brown bits in bottom of pot.
- Add heated chicken stock and stir until combined.
- Cook on HIGH PRESSURE for 5 minutes. Once done, quick release the pressure.
- Remove cover and stir in cheese, butter and pancetta until smooth and creamy.
- Quickly stir in egg yolks, one at a time and season to taste.
- Serve immediately and sprinkle with Parmesan and chopped parsley.