UNBELIEVABLE CHOCOLATE STOUT CAKES1 ½ c. Stout beer½ c. heavy cream½ c. plus 2 T.…
INCREDIBLE GREEK CRAB DIP
1 red onion, finely diced
2 fresh jalapenos, seeded and chopped
2 T. minced garlic
Kosher salt/black pepper/Greek seasoning
2 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
¼ c. chopped fresh parsley
Zest and juice of one large lemon
1 T. chopped fresh dill
1 T. chopped fresh oregano
1 T. red wine vinegar
2 lbs. fresh lump crabmeat
1 c. crumbled feta cheese
1 c. panko bread crumbs
4 T. butter, melted
- Preheat oven 350.
- Drizzle oil in large skillet to coat bottom and place over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, jalapeno, garlic, salt, pepper and Greek Seasoning. Cook, stir constantly until onions are tender.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Stir in cream cheese and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in parsley, lemon zest and juice, dill, oregano and vinegar. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in crabmeat and feta.
- Pour mixture into lightly greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Combine panko and melted butter in a bowl and then sprinkle over top of crab mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake until golden and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- Serve with assorted crackers or toasted baguette slices.